[orca-list] orca, pulseaudio and the latest ubuntu 9.04 beta

Hello! Some people have already noted in previous mails how pulseaudio is broken in the latest ubuntu beta. I followed some instructions for disabling pulseaudio. I moved the /usr/bin/pulseaudio to my home location and restarted the system. Whereas other apps like totem skype etc are working fine, orca just freezes after saying the welcome message. if I start orca from anywhere, it announces the window and freezes. Any hints as to how I can solve this issue. I don't want pulse on my system as it's creating a lot of trouble. at the same time orca is much more responsive then ever in the latest ubuntu beta.
thanks and regards,
Aruni.