Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 22:01:10 +0100
From: ashley cox <ash cox talktalk net>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] (no subject)

        Hi list,

I've installed fedora 9 in vmware player. It has both festival and
E-speak installed.

Both work with orca, however they sound really crackly, and festival
crackles so much you can't tell what it's saying. With E-Speak, you can
tell what it says, but it sounds like a badly tuned radio. Anyone know
how to fix it?

Also, is anyone running either PC linux OS or mandriva 2009 with orca?

Thanks.

Ashley

eheil sdf lonestar org