Re: [orca-list] Changing braille table in ORCA

On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 06:40:50PM +0200, Daniel K. Gartmann wrote:
   I want to change to the Danish braille table in Orca, but even though I
   uncomment the appropriate line in the brltty_conf file, no change is made.

No, you are supposed to change it in the orca preferences. If this table
is part of libloui: install libloui and then build orca with the
--enable-liblouis=yes option, then tick contracted braille in the orca
preferences (on the braille tab). Next select your code from the drop
down list box. The other way is: if liblou isn't been used simpley open
orca>preferences>braille and choose your table there.