To: "James & Nash" <james austin1984 googlemail com>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca and Quick Installer in 9.04

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 18:14 +0100, James & Nash wrote:
Hi folks,

Can anyone currently using 9.04 please verify if  the Quick/Accessible
Installer has been fixed so that it is not necessary to use the Live
CD Desktop to install.
Ah, that brings me to the question whether the install icon on the live
desktop will work with orca?

The question is in connection with the fact that the ubiquity installer
runs in root mode so this was not possible in previous versions of orca
and ubuntu combination.

But I note that a lot of work-arounds have been set streight off late
with applications running as sudo (root) so may be my expectation is in
context?

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

Thanks