Re: [orca-list] need some review on orca with debian.

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 09:03:53PM +0530, Krishnakant wrote:
But all in all, I want to know if some one on the list is successfully
running orca with debian?

I am, although I built from source... The one from aptitude has worked.
And probably still would.

What version of  orca is packed with the latest debian 5 distro?

daniel debian-hp:~$ apt-cache show gnome-orca | grep Version
Version: 2.22.2-1

BTW, a google search through the debian servers would have given you
this information... :)

Daniel.