Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:02:14 +0100
From: ashley cox <ash cox talktalk net>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] (no subject)

    Hello everyone,

Got a few more questions, if anyone can help me I'd be very grateful.

What other distributions come with orca already installed? I've tried
fedora, open suse, and ubuntu (vinux as well) but I'm sure that there's
more accessible distributions out there.

Also, in ubuntu and open suse, you can install the operating system with
orca, so you don't need any sighted assistants. Can you do this with
fedora? If so how?

Are there any other distributions that can be installed without sighted
assistants?

Thanks very much!

Ashley Cox

eheil sdf lonestar org