Re: [orca-list] orca install problem under lenny

It doesnt look like that you are running orca from the gnome desktop,
because it is complaining that it does not have access to the display.

If you are in gnome, and press alt+f2 then type orca, it should work.
Alternatively,
alt+f2 then type "gnome-terminal" and press enter
then type orca to see if orca gives you any errors on the command line.

Hope this helps

-Jon