Re: [orca-list] Recent accessibility regressions

Here's a bit more information:

When I use the "print info on current script" key, I get something like:

Script name=firefox module=orca.default application name=firefox toolkit unknown version unknown

I'm typing that as I hear it, if anyone can tell me how to, say, copy the last phrase orca speaks to the clipboard so I can paste it in then I'd be glad to do so. But it looks like the correct script isn't being loaded, which would certainly cause this behavior. Did the name of the firefox application change in 3.0.3 such that the correct script isn't loaded? I get correct-looking data for other apps, and it seems like different modules are being loaded, so that's all I can come up with.

I notice that, when I load the app-specific preferences for pidgin, that I get a pidgin prefs tab as normally happens. I still get the text attributes tab twice, though.

When activated, the orca preferences dialog no longer has focus and I always need to alt-tab to find it.