Re: [orca-list] Is there a way to hear the last message by pressing a key?

Hi mike,
What I do after enable speech mode is to use the flat review mode to find the last message.
In my case I press CapsLock+u. My keyboard layout is laptop.

mike wrote:
Hi, if this isn't possible now, maybe it can be added.
I have had times in the terminal where a program installing wants something from the user.
I usually kill speech and enable it later after the install should be done when doing updates. But some
times, one example is when gdm has a new version the install stops until you decide to keep or replace a file.
My question is, when I enable speech and hear nothing. Is there a key I can press to hear the last line or
two so I can get that message? One other thing. Is orca included and usable at all in ubuntu server?
Mike.