Re: [orca-list] orca and rhythmbox

Hi Joanie,

Thanks for the reply.

cannot. Rhythmbox is a nice example of what happens when an application
is made to be accessible on the application side of things. Makes our
jobs much, much easier. <smile> So thanks to any and all Rhythmbox guys

Oh, right, ok.

who happen to be listening!!

Indeed

How do I rate my tracks with orca and rhythmbox? People tell me
properties, details, rating and you selected how many stars or
something. I see the word rating on this tab with flat review, but what
exactly do I do with orca so I can choose a rating?

I use Rhythmbox all the time, but I rarely (read never) rate songs.  I
just took a look, however, and I do not see any way to get at that via
the keyboard. The 'R' of 'Rating' is underlined suggesting it's the hot
key/accelerator, but Alt+R isn't working for me.  Further examination in
Accerciser shows that the whole Rating bar is a single object (a panel).
The five stars that are displayed within that panel do not seem to be
individual accessible objects (or a single collective child of the
panel) either.

Looks like a Rhythmbox bug that needs filing I'm afraid. Sorry!

Ok, I'll go file it. What exactly should I say to them eg. what techniqle
information?

And where do I file a rhythmbox bug?

Great work everyone who is part of orca, firefox is getting a lot better
every day and orca has improved very, very much from my last version...

cheers,

Dan