Re: [orca-list] Orca and open office question reminder.

On 19.09.2008 at 19:27:43 Jon <j orcauser googlemail com> wrote:

Hi,

Running orca trunk, when i move from coloumn to coloumn the
change is announced.
such as "a1" "b1"
and for rows i hear "a2" "a3"

I remember that someone on this list advised him to check the
application specific settings in OO. Press Control+Orca+Spacebar to open
the app specific preferences and search for the app specific tab. Are
there any settings that deal with the announcement of rows/columns? If
so, activate them.
I cannot check it at the moment, because I'm sitting at a non-Gnome
machine.
Hermann