[orca-list] Java Access Bridge

Hi,

I was just looking at the wiki page for the Java Access Bridge for Gnome linked to from the Orca Accessible Apps page. On that page, it states that the most recent version of JABG is 1.18. However, if I look on the download site, the most recent version of JABG that I can find is 1.24 (dated 9 September 2008). I'm in the process of downloading version 1.24, but I would just like to ask... Is there a reason that 1.18 is the version suggested on the page? Or, has this page just not been properly updated, despite the fact that it was last edited in February?

Thanks,

dave