[orca-list] Orca question.
- From: balaram <chess balaram gmail com>
- To: orca <Orca-list gnome org>
- Cc: vimaljoseph gmail com, Vimal Joseph <vimal space-kerala org>
- Subject: [orca-list] Orca question.
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:14:42 +0900
I am finding it difficult to locate the row and the column number where
there is data on them.
For example, If there is data in A1, Orca announces only the data not
the row and the column number.
I am using orca2.23.90 with open office 2.4.
This is really worrying me as I am having to work with sheets which
include plenty of data in them.
Thanks in advance for your kind help.
] [Thread Prev