Re: [orca-list] a question about installing

Hi Mike:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/DownloadInstall might help. Just be cautious, however. You're the one holding the gun when it comes to doing this and you're pointing it straight at your head. We certainly won't be able to stop the bullet and we might not have time to perform emergency surgery if the gun ends up going off. But, if you are skilled in the art, you should have good success. :-)

Will