Re: [orca-list] updating orca on opensuse

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 12:54:45PM +0530, Aruni sharma wrote:
Hi, I have finally been able to update orca alongwith atk, gail and at-spi
on hardy. However, I am unable to do the same on opensuse 11. could someone
guide me achieve this.
Regards,
Aruni.

Hi

I assume you want to update packages?

You should be able to find everything you need here:

http://software.opensuse.org/search

Search under "openSUSE Factory" instead of "openSUSE 11" to find the
latest packages, then pay attention to the version numbers.

If you're wanting to run Orca from trunk, I can help with that too.

Hope that helps,
Brian G. Merrell