[orca-list] rhythmbox keybindings?

Hi there,

my new notebook is equiped with Ubuntu 8.04 and I am giving orca another
try :-)
Currently I am looking for keybindings to manipulate rhythmbox. Could you
please list some of the most important ones or point me to the relevant
information?

I tried to get some info using the orca preference dialog for rhytmbox when it
was active, but it seems I am to tired to use it correctly ;-)

Every piece of information concerning my problem is higly appreciated, for
I am travelling to spain on thursday and I have to die if I can not listen
to some noise in the evening ;-)

Regards and have a great one,
Christian