[orca-list] intrepid

Hi all, finally I managed to install intrepid in my laptop.
However I am facing some problems and I don't know where to post them.
1: I can not read the shutdown menu. It is present in the system menu but when I press enter to select orca only reads menu. 2: The key / in the keyboard does not work. It acts as a dead key. To type a / I need to use the FN key together with number 0. 3: Sometimes some keys act as if they were pressed more than one time. To give an example: if I press alt+f1 and use the down arrow key to navigate in the accessories menu, sometimes an item is skipped. Another place where I found a similar behavior is Thunderbird. Pressing the delete key to remove a message, in some situations two or three messages are removed.
Thanks.