[orca-list] How to find at-spi-registryd?

Hi list,
Yesterday I wanted to compile and install the latest Orca version on my
Debian machine for the first time. In the wiki, it says:

The following commands provide the sequence of steps you need to follow
to download AT-SPI sources from the SVN repository, build them, and then
install them. Punctuation matters with these commands and you should
type them exactly as written, with the exception of
<<directoryholdingatspiregistry>>. Instead of
<<directoryholdingatspiregistry>>, you need to specify the directory
where the at-spi-registryd command is installed on your operating system

Please, Could anyone tell me how I can find out where at-spi-registryd
is installed? Btw, executing this command tells me that it couldn't be
found...
Thanks!
Robin