[orca-list] has something changed in ubiquity?

Hi, I tried to install intrepid from the live CD. I did this by enabling the root account. The problem I am
having is that ubiquity no longer shows all the partitions and it doesn't give the option of using the
largest free space like it did in the past using the arrow keys. I can use flat review to see this choice,
but there appears to be no way to select it. The strange thing is everything else in ubiquity seems to be
very accessible.
   Has anyone used the latest ubiquity? If so, is there another way that has to be used to get to the choices
when the partitioner starts. Orca says use down arrow, but nothing is shown.
Thanks Mike.