[orca-list] a problem in the preferences of Evolution

Hello there everyone,

has any one else noticed that in Evolution under the Preferences andthe
time zone that it is required that you go one time zone above your
normal time zone to get the correct time?  For example, I use Chicago
since i am in the Central time zone.  but I have to go above Chicago one
item in order to have Chicago actually listed properly.  It's an
observation I hadn't seen just noticed it while setting some more of my
preferences in Evolution.