Re: [orca-list] got speech-dispatcher going

"SB" == Scott Berry <sberry northlc com> writes:

    SB> Hi Jan and all, I made some progress I got speech-dispatcher
    SB> running as a service so now it's seen in orca. But still the
    SB> same for festival. Jan could I have a look at your
    SB> /etc/default/festival please? I'll copy it over tomy etc/default
    SB> and see if it works.
Copy these lines to /etc/default/festival file :

# Set RUN_FESTIVAL=yes to start festival at boot time. Please see
# /usr/share/doc/festival/README.Debian to read about the security implications
# of running the festival server.
RUN_FESTIVAL=yes

--

Jan Buchal