To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:52 AM
Subject: [orca-list] eloquence and ibm

Hi listers, I have seen some discussions during past few days about eloquence on the list. How are the two packages different? I know that IBM comes with voxin and TTSynth. where is eloquence available? There are minor differences between the two packages under windows. I want to know this, as I am not very happpy with the response of the IBM under linux.
Thanks and regards,
Aruni.