[orca-list] Orca messed up in Ubuntu-Eee?

Hi all!
I just downloaded Ubuntu-Eee 8.04.1 and burned it on a CD. I booted the
live CD on my Eee 900, and was already wondering why Orca didn't start
speaking even though I pressed f5, 3 and enter after selecting the
language. Sio I just pressed alt + f2 and typed orca, then hit enter.
Orca came up and said it was loading ist settings, but then it
completely stopped speaking. Also, when I try to start it again the same
happens... Does anyone know how to fix this, or has Orca been completely
crushed in Ubuntu-Eee? Thanks for help!!! Robin