Re: [orca-list] OT: Skype and Pidgin

On 19.10.2008 at 00:03:18 "Christian" <christian08 runbox com> wrote:

Hi all,
For those of you who have got Skype to work with Pidgin, does anyone of you knowif it is possible to
activate that yes button within Skype through the keyboard?
I have installed the plugin and everything seem to be working, i know that i am logged in to Skype because
of the logon sound.
I read on the Orca wiki that you need sighted assistance to activate that button to allow the plugin to
interact with the client, but was just wondering if anyone had any solution to this.

There's no way to activate it with keyboard, so in my view it is not a
real practical solution.
Hermann

Best regards and thanks,
Christian