[orca-list] Orca is slow to respond when writing a long message in evolution

Hello,
I am just reporting here, so that if anyone else is finding this they can contribute their experiences. I have noticed (for quite some time) that when writing long messages in evolution orca becomes slow at responding, and becomes difficult to use. When I say long message, I have noticed it for a message of 30000 characters, shorter may still show this behaviour. Orca doesn't behave like this in gedit, it stays responsive for files of much greater length (313000+ characters).

I have filed a bug in bugzilla for this (bug 556687), so:
Can anyone else confirm this?
Can anyone else add extra findings to this bug?

Michael Whapples