[orca-list] Orca-2.24.0 and Garnem-2.24.0 build

Hi all. I have been testing this for a few days now, and have been able to
consistantly re-produce the problem every time. Steps to re-produce: Start X,
Gnome and Orca via Startx. Switch to another virtual console (but either way,
just let Orca sit running for a few minutes). Running ps ax after said amount of
time shows that Python has stopped for some reason:
igueths lappie:~$ ps ax | grep python
32548 tty5     T      0:01 /usr/bin/python -c import orca.orca; orca.orca.main()
At this point, if I go back into my X console, Orca won't read anything, except
to say good-bye when I CTRL+alt+backspace out of the console. I don't think Xorg
itself is the problem, since all I get in that log is the following:
root lappie:/home/igueths# tail /var/log/Xorg.0.log
(II) RADEON(0):   MC_FB_LOCATION   : 0x1fff0000 0xebffe800
(II) RADEON(0):   MC_AGP_LOCATION  : 0x27ff2000
finished PLL2
Entering Restore TV
Restore TV PLL
Restore TVHV
Restore TV Restarts
Restore Timing Tables
Restore TV standard
Leaving Restore TV
I also created a debug file, which I am attaching to this post. Does anyone know
what else I can look for that might tell me why Orca and or python are hanging
in this manner? Thanks.
--
Igor