[orca-list] having problems finding accessibility.properties

        Hello there,

I have a rather complicated problem here.  i am trying to set up the
Java bridge because I want to use some Java programming stuff around
here but ther's one thing missing it's the accessibility.properties.  I
followed the instructions on the Orca site and everything worked fine
until I started forcing the symbolic links.  At this point it said that
the accessibility.properties could not be found.  so I did a bit of
snaking around here and it's right.  I looked in the following

I found the accessibility.properties no where.  What could have happened

Thanks for the help.