Re: [orca-list] Orca Script Writing Tutorial

Hi,

After all, you just have to write a simple script and drop it in to the
script folder right???

That's what I want to know either.

So, now for my question.  Is there any good documentation for script
writing for beginners that explains everything down to why certain files
are included?  If not, I would like to write such a tutorial.

I'm not sure they are the stuff that you want, and I'm searching for it as well.
please let us know if you start to write tutorial or you just find a good tutorial. :)
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/RegressionTesting
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/RegressionTesting/WritingTests

I figure the best way to learn is to teach, and a tutorial would provide that
opportunity.

Agreed.

Thanks,
Ray