[orca-list] Time Script Update

Hi,
I found out there is nothing actually wrong with the script itself.  I put it in orca-customizations.py and it works.  So, maybe I am misunderstanding something about the custom script area.  I thought it was a folder that could have python scripts inserted into it and would load them?  IS this the way it works, as long as it has an __init__.py file in it? I thought the orca-scripts directory had to be created but mine was already there.  So too was the __init__.py file.  I didn't check to see if it was blank though.  Should I remove the directory and re-create it?
Thanks for the help
Storm