Re: [orca-list] [Off topic] system sounds on intrepid

Yes, I do but the problem continues and this happens about 4 weeks.

Regards,
mk.
On 03/10/08 09:00, David E. Price wrote:
Hi,

I was missing a few of the system sounds for a few days. when you do your daily apt-get update followed by apt-get upgrade, make sure that there are no packages being held back. If you find that there are some packages being held back, use apt-get install to get them upgraded (the problem is that they now have dependencies that they didn't previously have). Once I got all of the packages upgraded, all of my system sounds returned.

Good luck,

dave