[orca-list] Help with orca-customizations.py fileplease

Hi,

I'm not a python programmer, but I've written a shell script to get the
weather for my home town... Anyway its a shell script and I need to run
it with the command:
weather.sh
Anyway, I've tried to link it in to a python script so I can press
insert W and orca will say the weather, but it's not working... As I
said I'm not a programmer, but can someone who knows a little python
please let me know how to fix it? I've attached my
orca-customizations.py file...

Thanks in advance,

Daniel