Re: [orca-list] daisy on linux

Hi,

Ok, apparently emacs supports daisy, or emacspeak, with c-e c-b... So, it's asking me what file to brows
to... My daisy directory has lots of files with wierd names... What type of file should I be looking for? Is
there an individual file in that directory with a certain name/externtion I'm meant to play?

Thanks,

Danny