[orca-list] Possible opening for Orca presentation in the UK

Hi,

The British Computer Association of the blind http://www.bcab.org.uk/> are interested in hosting a Linux taster event which will give users the opertunity to try out the Orca screen reader and Linux operating system in a GUI.

I have dabbled with Orca, and could probably give the basics, however, I am not a presenter, and feel I would also benefit from being a recipient of such a demonstration also.

We are planning to have this presentation the day after the Sight Village exhibition in Birmingham < http://www.qac.ac.uk/sightvillage/home.htm>.

Is there anyone on this list who would be willing to undertake such a presentation?  We aren’t sure how long such a presentation could last for, whether anything like this has been done before, and we would probably need to arrange several aspects in advance (such as what equipment we required, Internet access, etc).

If anyone is interested or could give me a pointer to someone who may be able to give us some help, please contact me on this address.

Thanks.

Andrew.