Re: [orca-list] orca and eclipse

Hi Lucas,
I have the same problem regarding backspace in thejava source edit view. Actualy I'm running eclipse 3.5 M2.

Thanks for your answer, I'll test.

On 13-11-2008 14:37, Lukas Loehrer wrote:
Jose Vilmar Estacio de Souza writes ("Re: [orca-list] orca and eclipse"):
However eclipse freeze when I try to close it.
What jvm may I use?

I am using eclipse 3.4 with java 1.5 and I get the same behavior. The
problem can be fixed by restarting orca. I switch to a console with
yasr and kill orca. Then I switch back to X and do

Alt-F2 orca Return

Another problem I am getting is in the java source edit view. When I
type backspace to delete the previous character, orca speaks the
character after the cursor. I would expect it to speak the character
that was just deleted. Anyone else getting this problem?

Best regards, Lukas