Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 8.10 and sound recorder.

Hi, as far as I can make out, intrepid is strongly wedded to
pulseaudio and so I am also facing many problems like this. I have not
been able to use skype under intrepid so far. I have come across a
lengthy tutorial on how to disable pulse. If I can do it successfully
I'll let you know.
Thanks,
Aruni.