Re: [orca-list] Furtherto Ubuntu and Internet connections

Hi, you can also use iwlist scan command for a list of wireless
connections available. It's become quite easy to connect to wifi with
orca in the intrepid. nevigate to the top pannel and find an item
which orca announces as icon. probably there are a few there and one
of them is for network manager. you can press the application key on
each of the icons and see which is the right one. move your focus to
this icon and press enter. press down arrow and you should see a list
of wireless connections. press enter on the desired one. if it is a
secured connection, you will get a password dialogue which is
completely accessible with orca. enter password, and click connect you
are connected. sometimes orca goes silent at this point. if such is
the case, log out and log in again.
Thanks,
Aruni.