[orca-list] Orca still doesn't read line breaks in table cells

Hi,
according to the changelog, the bug where Orca does not read line breaks in table cells, has been fixed. However I cannot confirm this: Se the snapshots page on the NVDA download page.
http://www.nvda-project.org/
There are two install files listed in the download column of the table, but Orca reads only the first one. BTW.: I cannot find this bug on Bugzilla (554616). Neither number nor search terms do match.
What am I missing? Did I confuse something?
Hermann