Re: [orca-list] Orca not speaking in gnome terminal

Hi Jan:

I've been seeing some bonobo-activation crashes on Intrepid lately. When that happens, I notice that existing applications can no longer talk to the AT-SPI infrastructure. I'm not sure what the source of the problem is, but I've been trying to grab a core file and stack trace to submit to the right spot.

Will