Re: [orca-list] How to do it?

Thanks Willie. But via apdate it doesn't go

Willie Walker escreveu:
Hi VÃtor:

A simple way to get all the dependencies needed to build Orca is:

sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca

You might also take a look at
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/DownloadInstall.

However, unless you know what you are doing, I'd suggest not doing this.
The Ubuntu folks are very good about having the latest tarballs built,
packaged, and ready for you to get via "sudo apt-get update".

Will