[orca-list] an accessible front-end to virtual box

Hi all,
I've discovered an accessible front-end to virtualbox that orca mostly likes.

It's called vbox.  It is available in ubuntu intrepid as:
vboxgtk
It's homepage is:
http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/narf/vboxgtk/
It isn't perfect, but I have created vms with it.  Now, if I could only figure out how to pass the windows
key through
to the guest os, I could have it made <grin>
The nice thing about this front end is that it's written in python, so maybe I can make it even more
accessible.
Hope this helps people in need of a virtualbox gui.
Cheers,
Josh