Re: [orca-list] How to do it?

Hi vÃtor,
Try sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca.

On 11/01/2008 04:18 PM, VÃtor Oliveira wrote:
Hi: Wel, as the Orca's version in intrepid is not the last one, I wanted to upgrade it from svn. But, when opening ./autogen.sh, I've got to many errors, demanding to install pacages and pacages. But, when patiently going to sites indicated, the problem is that when compiling sources, there were always errors! Like that is impossible to upgrade Orca. Is there another way to do it?

Victor Oliveira