Re: [orca-list] Regarding Hindi screen reader

hello prasanna.
firstly espeak hindi is good although it is not that perfect with the
hallants in hindi (hallants mean joining one letter half and attaching
a second letter ).
but you can never the less get the latest source code of espeak and
try out hindi which I found pritty good.
By the way prasana, can you mail me off the list and give some more
details about your self and the kind of work you are doing?
you asked about telugu voice and I would be interested to know more about that.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.