Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher Not seen By Orca Ubuntu 8.04

Richard Wells napsal(a):
UH-OH! When I switched to speech-dispatcher, I lost speech completely.
Do I have to delete .orca in my user home directory and start over?

It is a good idea to test Speech Dispatcher using the spd-say command
line utility that comes with it.  If you stop speech-dispatcher and
restart Orca it should get back to Gnome Speech, I believe.

Anyway, if you are using Ubuntu Hardy, the default Speech Dispatcher
setup will not work due to the new audio subsystem configuration in
Hardy.  Please contact Speech Dispatcher or Ubuntu mailing list for more
information.

Best regards, Tomas