Re: [orca-list] Wireless setup assistance with orca

Hi

I obviously can't speak for others but I've set up wireless via the
terminal but you specifically asked for a GUI method of achieving the
same task.  This is all new to us and it's taking time for people to
explore the GUI method of achieving particular tasks.  Then document the
steps.

You'll probably need to install the wireless-tools package.  You might
find a GUI front end if you search packages for wireless.

Gena