Re: [orca-list] Accessibility extension (was Re: Thoughts on a "list of elements" feature for Orca) in Firefox

As a quick additional comment, I'm not sure how to navigate the tree table in
which the list is presented.

To get a list, type alt-a to enter the accessibility menu, then select
navigation, followed by whichever option you desire.

The above assumes that the accessibility Extension is installed. The extension
adds an accessibility menu to Firefox.

Note that I have tried the regular Firefox table navigation commands while in
the tree table, but without success so far.