Re: [orca-list] transmision

-
Francisco Javier Dorado MartÃnez (javier tiflolinux org)
Grupo de Usuarios Ciegos y Deficientes visuales de GNU/Linux
http://www.tiflolinux.org
Hi all

I have filed a bug against Transmission at
http://trac.transmissionbt.com/ticket/967

Regards

Javier

El jue, 22-05-2008 a las 13:23 +0200, Dorado MartÃnez, Francisco Javier
escribiÃ:
Hi all

That right Mattias, I use Transmission for a long time
As my bittorrent client, but one a11y problem of transmission it's that the table where torrents are, is
inaccessible.
I can see that there are numerous table cells acording to the number of torrent that you have, and you can
always press alt + enter key to get information about the torrent.
In the properties dialog you can see the name, the status etc.

I will try to contact Transmission team and let them know the bug and the importance to have it fixed, I
think that this is not so defficult to fix, and I hope to have notices soon.

In the meanwhile you can file a bug against Orca to track this issue:
Login to http://bugzilla.gnome.org and create a new report, is easy.
Also you can check http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Bugs
To get more details about how we use Bugzilla.

Regards,

Javier.