[orca-list] test and introduction

Hello all,
My name is Alex Hall. I currently use Windows XP but am looking at the different Linux options out there. I am legally blind, with a little usable vision but not enough to read anything or tell complex shapes apart. I use Jaws 9 with xp for a pc, and a Braillenote mpower bt 32 with ks7.5 as a notetaker. I have a few questions about Orca which I will post shortly, but I wanted to make sure this worked first and to introduce myself to the rest of the list.

Have a great day,
Alex