[orca-list] Opening attachments

Hi

Sorry I made an error in stating that the click produces a pull-down
menu.  It should have been the save dialog.....

On the attachment question here's how I do it:

View the message without the carrot mode on the view menu enabled.

Use the 9 key of the numeric keypad (Desktop key bindings) to cursor
down the message.

When you get below the main headers i.e. subject and date etc.  You'll
hear the attachment announced by orca.

Use the 6 key to navigate to the word "save" for a single attachment or
"all" for more than one attachment.  Then simulate a left click using
the slash key.  The save dialog appears.

I'm sure I got a pull-down menu to select whether I wanted to open or
save the attachment while having the carrot mode enabled but I can't
reproduce it now.

As for the identities issue the online evolution manual is very
approachable.  Although, in some places, they do use drag and drop
terminology.

HTH

Gena