Re: [orca-list] suggestions for openoffice/orca improvements

am So 11. Mai 2008 um 10:09:33 schrieb Guy Schlosser <guyster bex net>:
Hello fellow listers, I just wanted to throw a few suggestions out
here for improvements to orca with relation to openoffice.  There may
be work-arounds out there, but I've been googling for a few days now,
since I've been working on a document for work, and haven't found any
yet.  My first suggestion is for a way to tell what line/column
position you are at on a page.  This would be very useful for
determining where page breaks are appearing in a document.  Secondly,
a way to tell exactly what is not in dictionary when spell-checking
would be awesome.  I've gotten around this contextually so far, by
arrowing through the suggestion list, and deducing what is
misspelled.  Lastly, is there a way to easily insert a symbol, such
as degrees in a document?  If anyone else has found any existing
work-arounds to these three problems, I would definitely appreciate
the suggestions.

As I know, there are no such features in OO.
Perhaps you should add some feature requests on Orca's bug report page.
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/
You must first set up an account, if you don't have one.
Then start reporting a new bug, and choose "feature request".
So you make sure, that all team members get your message.
Hermann