Re: [orca-list] suggestions for openoffice/orca improvements

am So 11. Mai 2008 um 10:09:33 schrieb Guy Schlosser <guyster bex net>:
Hello fellow listers, I just wanted to throw a few suggestions out
here for improvements to orca with relation to openoffice.  There may
be work-arounds out there, but I've been googling for a few days now,
since I've been working on a document for work, and haven't found any
yet.  My first suggestion is for a way to tell what line/column
position you are at on a page.  This would be very useful for
determining where page breaks are appearing in a document.  Secondly,
a way to tell exactly what is not in dictionary when spell-checking
would be awesome.  I've gotten around this contextually so far, by
arrowing through the suggestion list, and deducing what is
misspelled.  Lastly, is there a way to easily insert a symbol, such
as degrees in a document?  If anyone else has found any existing
work-arounds to these three problems, I would definitely appreciate
the suggestions.
As I know, there are no such features in OO.
Perhaps you should add some feature requests on Orca's bug report page.
You must first set up an account, if you don't have one.
Then start reporting a new bug, and choose "feature request".
So you make sure, that all team members get your message.