[orca-list] time and date - something's very broken

I get two options only: help, and close. When I run it from gnome-terminal, I get a series of errors, and then same as above. The errors are:

(time-admin:12393): Gtk-WARNING **: Unsupported tag for GtkWidget: atkproperty

(time-admin:12393): Gtk-WARNING **: Unsupported tag for GtkWidget: atkproperty

(time-admin:12393): Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown property: GtkCalendar.display-options

** (time-admin:12393): CRITICAL **: Unable to lookup session information for process '12393'

That looks very broken.
As I wrote in one of my previous messages, what seems to have happened is by following the instructions to make things like gdmsetup and synaptic work, I've made things like time-admin and network-admin work a little differently than before.